Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ACA Colorado Cyclocross State Championships - Lyons

After a bit of lobbying here in Lyons we were able to convince the Boulder Racing crew to throw their end of the season shindig in our backyard! To celebrate the OB restaurant offers a free beer with your entry fee(pin-on-number) & the downstairs bar will have live music 6 till 9. We'll also be throwing some podium beer on top of Boulder Racing's usual purse from their cast of sponsorsIf you are interested in Volunteering follow Boulder Racing here. If you're a Lyons resident Redstone will have a group as well. See you at the races!

5 comments:

mimi said...

Ah, so this is what all the top secret whispering was about at the bar! Although my visits are mostly virtual, it was intoxicating to see the cyclocross star in person. I can't wait to get an up close illumination of two confounding aspects of cycling, singlespeed and cyclocross right here in Lyons.....

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Melis said...

I didn't realize you were such a devote cycling fan & Oskar Blues Brews & Bikes Blog reader. Hope you had an enjoyable evening heading home the other night, interesting I'm sure. Hope you come & check out the races, I'll even sign an autograph or 2 if it's on the right body part :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for supporting our cx state champs! Looking forward to stopping in OB after the race! I fondly remember my first trip to OB, back in 2001 before I moved here to CO. Can't wait to come back!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to put together a list of cyclocross events in Colorado for my publication - BaseCamp Colorado. I'd like to turn folks on to the sport. Links and races would be helpful. Email me at info@basecampcolorado.com
Thanks, Jim