Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cancer Research Fundraiser (Livestrong08 in Moab, UT)


Hi friends,

It's time again for me to humbly ask for a small donation for the LiveStrong Cancer Research Fund. I will be riding 135 road miles and 46 mountain miles during the 3 days of the Skinny Tire Festival (March 1-4). Again, this year I am riding the event in memory of David Black for Prostate Cancer Research. The group of riders that attend are just a fantastic group. We have so much fun for such a good cause.

Here's the website with my passioned plea.....

http://www.active.com/donate/livestrong08/askdrbryan

Every dollar my friends donate will be marked specifically for Prostate Cancer Research in Dave Black's name. The folks at LiveStrong (ie: Lance) were very impressed with our effort last year, we raised $175,000.

Please take this opportunity to help reserachers find a Cure (and YES, it is possible).

Your friend,


Bryan Helstad
Boulder, CO
www.askdrbryan.com

1 comment:

Schuman said...

Good for you Brian. What you are doing is awesome. I will be making a donation and best of luck with the race.