Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a few from my SWEET time in Durango

I had a great time in Durango, visiting retailers, distributors & friends. In classic style Durango swept me off my feet & onto my bike. It was a great chance to catch up with the organizers of this years SSWC (which I was informed will be super sweet) and hit the trails. Thanks for the top notch treatment...Jonathon Reed from Ska Brewery staying low & on the go.
ROBIN GUILLAUME & Jon cruising a burn section at Phil's World.
Jon through the tree's
Robin, the first time at this stop. Have you seen the car keys????
...I think I know where they are, let's head back out.

I should have had a ton of sweet pictures since I had such an amazing time, BUT I was pretty much pinned the entire time & couldn't lift a hand off the bars to posterize the events. Ahhh, you do whatchucan & let the rest roll. Thanks again durango, I will be back SOON!

3 comments:

redstone said...

keep it up man. Meant to ask you if you got over to Cortez. I've heard Phil's is pretty sweet.

Jeff said...

Which liquor stores in Durango have a good Oskar Blues selection? Anywhere I can still get Ten Fidy this time of year?

Melis said...

TenFidy isn't around in Durango. Star Liquors has all 4 of our other beers though.